TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Cookham Formal Suit Hire agrees to hire garments listed on the Hire Docket to the Customer listed on the Hire Docket under the following terms and conditions.
- Any garment hired from Cookham Formal Suit Hire belongs to Cookham Formal Suit Hire.
- Cookham Formal Suit Hire agrees to have your suit ready for you on the collection date specified on the Hire Docket.
- A booking deposit is required to confirm your booking and is deducted off the total hire cost.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable on cancellation of your hire.
- A standard hire is 3 to 4 days, this can be extended out to 5 where required ,an extended hire charge applies after 5 days, please contact us for extended hire charges.
- Upon payment and collection of the suit, the hirer agrees to all terms and conditions listed on the Hire Docket.
- The full cost of the hire must be paid on or prior to collection.
- The hirer will check the garments on collection, and ensure that all items are present and correct as outlined on the Hire Docket.
- Cancellation of items on collection may not result in a reduction of the cost, please ensure if you no longer require an item you cancel it as soon as practical.
- Cancellation of Suit Hire;
- cancellation by the Customer made more than 61 days in advance of the Collection Date will be subject to a £30 (€35) cancellation fee, per item of Goods (i.e. per outfit)
- 10.1. cancellation by the Customer made between 60 and 30 days in advance of the Collection Date will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the Grand Total; and
- 10.2. cancellation by the Customer made within 31 days prior to Collection Date will be charged at the full amount of the Grand Total.
- The Hirer agrees to keep Cookham Formal Hires suit in their position at all times throughout the hire period until the suit is returned to Cookham Formal Hire.
- If any garment hired from Cookham Formal Suit Hire does not meet your requirements, the Store listed on the Hire Docket Must be notified prior to use and the store must be given the opportunity to rectify the situation for you.
- Once a suit is collected from Cookham Formal Hire it is deemed Hired, regardless of whether it is used / worn or not – Cookham Formal Hire has fulfilled its end of the Hire Agreement. Refunds may be given in Exceptional circumstances.
- The hirer agrees to return the garments belonging to Cookham Formal Suit Hire on the date agreed stated on the Hire Docket. Late returns will incur a daily late fee until returned as outlined on the Hire Docket.
- The Hirer is liable for Any loss or damage beyond normal wear and tear to any hire garment and will be assessed at retail value. This includes All accessories hired.
- The Hirer agrees to notify Cookham Formal Hire on or prior to return if any garment has any damage or requires repair in any way.
- The Hirer will be liable for Any Recovery costs for Un-returned or Damaged Suits or accessories, including, but not limited to Courier and debt collection.
- Cookham formal suit hire is not liable to the Hirer or any third party for any costs incurred. Such cause presumes an absence of any negligence on the part of Cookham Formal Suit Hire.
Cookham Formal Suit Hire recommends that all suits are tried on prior to the event to ensure everything is perfect for you, if you have any problems or concerns please contact us on 01628 526222